The American Journal of Information Technology (AJIT) is a peer-reviewed journal published two times a year. Both theoretical and empirical unpublished research in IT and information management is considered for publication in this journal. The journal follows a double-blind review process. There is no submission fee for members. The journal has been assigned an ISSN number (1943-7498) by the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. The journal is listed in the Cabell´s and NSD directory.
Acceptance Rate: 35%
Paper Submission Process
To submit your paper, please CLICK HERE (Please submit an MS WORD file).
Xiaodong Deng, Ph.D.
Professor of Management Information Systems
School of Business Administration
Rochester, Michigan 48309
Cathrine Linnes, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Østfold University College
Halden, Norway 1757
Please make sure that:
(1) The title page of the paper provides names, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers of all authors;
(2) The paper includes an abstract, about 100-125 words long;
(3) All cited studies appear in the references provided at the end of the paper following the American Psychological Association (APA) references guidelines; and,
(4) Author names or other identifying information do not appear anywhere in the paper, EXCEPT ON THE TITLE PAGE (to facilitate the blind-refereeing process);
(5) Please note that all the papers will have to be reformatted following the style guidelines after their acceptance.