The International Academy of Business Review (IABR) is an editorially-reviewed journal published after every conference. All papers presented at the IAB conferences are eligible for publication in the International Academy of Business Review. There is no submission fee for members. The journal has been assigned an ISSN number (2332-8398) by the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Paper Submission Process
To submit your paper, please CLICK HERE (Please submit an MS WORD file).
Matt Graham, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Information Systems
University of Maine
5723 DPC Business Bldg
Colleen N. Hickman, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, School of Business
Indiana Institute of Technology
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Please make sure that:
(1) The title page of the paper provides names, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers of all authors;
(2) The paper includes an abstract, about 100-125 words long;
(3) All cited studies appear in the references provided at the end of the paper following the American Psychological Association (APA) references guidelines; and,
(4) Author names or other identifying information do not appear anywhere in the paper, EXCEPT ON THE TITLE PAGE (to facilitate the blind-refereeing process);
(5) Please note that all the papers will have to be reformatted following the style guidelines after their acceptance.